Do you want to build an (Olaf Treat) snowman?
Use Easter Peeps to create a not-quite-Frozen treat!
Ingredients and tools:
- Peeps bunnies
- White Wilton brand candy melts
- Lollipop sticks
- Orange gummy candy (I used Starburst)
- Sprinkles or other decorations
- Microwave or other method to melt candy
- Waxed paper
- Baking sheet
To build your snowman:
1. Melt candy melts according to package directions in a double boiler, microwave-safe bowl, or a Wilton Chocolate Pro.
2. Cut ears off of bunny Peeps and insert lollipop sticks.
3. Cut gummy candy into tiny, carrot-nose-shaped pieces (think Olaf!)
4. Dip Peep-on-a-stick into melted white candy. Use a spoon to help cover the whole Peep.
5. Immediately decorate with candy nose, sprinkles or other decorations. Place gently on waxed paper. Cool in refrigerator until hard (at least an hour).